How I slim down on Keto diet, surviving on my Tingkat meals



Staying true to my ketogenic diet is challenging when I need to plan my kids’ meal, coupled with my late work nights. Cooking the keto approved meals and packing them to work seems daunting, especially when I need to cook for my 2 kids in the mornings before work. 
To work out something sustainable for my slimming programme, I decided to continue my Tingkat delivery for dinner and incorporate them into my keto diet. It works! I’m into my 3rd month now and I have lost 5kg, I think I’m on track without too much planning or extra work. Yes, there are cheat days, like once a week but I limit myself to half a day. Apart from that, there’s not much changes I need to make to my daily life.
Tingkat delivery is Singapore is pretty common, especially when families are small and both parents are working. I choose tingkat as it has a well-balanced meal prepared for my family. For a family of four, I ordered 2 brown rice, of course none is for me. I just eat the dishes and soup. Asians need soup and my family cannot do without soup.
Here is what I usually eat for dinner, any meat, at least one type of seafood, vegetables and soup.


Greens is a must, as I have slight constipation after I switched to this diet. So, I ordered for extra greens. I do not remove any sauce or skin and Im using Le Xin Catering,  for my meals delivery. I prefer Le Xin as they use pure vegetable oil which is healthy for my whole family. The dishes go fine without rice. For a family of four, I ordered for 3 pax and 2 brown rice which is just sufficient for my whole family. Remember to opt for brown rice, kids can adapt to brown rice if they start early. They do offer brown rice as part of their menu, you do not have to cook yourself.


I will highly recommend that Le Xin Catering is one of best tingkat in Singapore, after trying out a few brands. The tingkat delivery is on time and the food is still warm when they arrive. The kids can eat immediately without warming up. And the soup is delicious, with no msg and they are the best companions to the meats and sauces without the rice.Le Xin Catering is one of the cheapest tingkat in Singapore that does tingkat delivery singapore with no msg

After surviving for 2 months now, my waist has dropped 6cm and my tummy flattens. And I will still go on with this diet to maintain or even drop a few more pounds first. I am still exploring new Asian way of keto diet and will update here when I have new discoveries. Till then, let me know any new ways of keto friendly meals that you have, when you can enjoy with your family and yet stay trim. 

Comments